The Toronto Area Council of the CITT is holding its annual Holiday Dinner on November 30, 2023, from 6:00-9:00 pm.
This event is a great casual networking opportunity that will allow you to meet the 2023-2024 Executive Team, make new business contacts, reconnect with old friends, and be introduced to leading industry professionals and mentors.
The Holiday Dinner event will be held at Turnberry Golf Club, please come, and bring a guest!
There will be a 4-course meal, drinks, raffles, and many door prizes. Your raffle tickets not only give you the chance to win these amazing prizes, but every dollar raised goes directly to Holiday Helpers.
Spouses/partners, industry friends, vendors and clients are all welcome! The charge for each guest will be the same as the first person registering.
Doors open at 6:00 pm, dinner will be served at 7:00 pm. Come prepared for an evening of fun and holiday surprises.
The Prizes: We encourage you to contribute to the fun by donating prizes to the raffle table, as industry/corporate or personal contributions. Gift baskets and gift cards are always popular, but any suitable product you donate would be much appreciated. All door prize sponsors will be announced and recognized, no raffle tickets needed for a door prize, all you need to do is show up.
How to Register for this Event:
- To register for this event, you'll need a CITT account. If you do not yet have a CITT account, click here to create an account. If you already have an account, login using the "Sign In" fields.
- If you've forgotten your login information, please select the appropriate links to the right to retrieve your access information.
- Once you're logged in, click on the green Register Myself button
- Click the green Proceed to Checkout button
- Make sure you complete the registration process by hitting the Submit Order button; you will receive an email confirming your registration.
If you need any help registering, please contact Marysa MacKinnon at firstname.lastname@example.org.