CITT Vancouver Area Council is hosting our Annual Holiday Dinner on Thursday, November 23, 2023. It will be held at Burnaby Mountain Golf Course – 7600 Halifax Street, Burnaby BC. Members, students and guests are all welcome to attend!
This event is a great opportunity to welcome in the holiday season with local CITT council, meet up with old acquaintances and make some new ones.
There will be a traditional turkey dinner, a gift exchange and 50/50 raffle with proceeds going to our annual VAC Founder’s Scholarship.
Doors open at 5:30pm with dinner being served at 7:00 pm. Draws and gift exchange to follow.
We encourage you to contribute to the fun by sponsoring a student to attend or donating prizes to the exchange table – anything is very much appreciated! All sponsors will be recognized.
Seating is limited, so please register by November 9th.
How to Register for this Event:
- To register for this event, you'll need a CITT account. If you do not yet have a CITT account, click here to create an account. If you already have an account, login using the "Sign In" fields.
- If you've forgotten your login information, please select the appropriate links to the right to retrieve your access information.
- Once you're logged in, click on the green Register Myself button
- Click the green Proceed to Checkout button
- Make sure you complete the registration process by hitting the Submit Order button; you will receive an email confirming your registration.
If you need any help registering, please contact Marysa MacKinnon at firstname.lastname@example.org.