N O T I C E O F M E E T I N G
AGM & ELECTIONS – Thursday Nov 3, 2022
(Note: Change of Date)
Our next meeting will be our Annual General Meeting & Elections and will allow members to reflect on the activities of the past year and appoint the leaders for the coming year.
All members, students and guests are welcome to attend. You are encouraged to bring forward your ideas for future Council activities to be planned for 2022/2023.
ACTIVE members in good standing are eligible to put their names forward for election to any office. All Interested parties should contact Brett Polanik via e-mail at Brett.Polanik@Nutrien.com, including those seeking re-election.
PLACE: On-Line – Zoom Platform; link will be emailed out to registrants prior to the event
TIME: 1200PM – 1:00PM - Local Sask Time
Annual General Meeting/Elections
REPLIES: Please Register to Attend before midnight. Wednesday, Nov 2nd so that we are able to forward you any pre-reading material; make sure to include a contact number.
How to Register for this Event:
- To register for this event, you'll need a CITT account. If you do not yet have a CITT account, click here to create an account. If you already have an account, login using the "Sign In" fields.
- If you've forgotten your login information, please select the appropriate links to the right to retrieve your access information.
- Once you're logged in, click on the green Register Myself button
- Click the green Proceed to Checkout button
- Make sure you complete the registration process by hitting the Submit Order button; you will receive an email confirming your registration.
If you need any help registering, please contact Rachel MacKenzie at email@example.com.