Industry practitioners and employers have confirmed that project management skills are critical, core competencies for logistics professionals.
CITT has partnered with OpusWorks, an experienced online learning provider, to offer project management skills training to CITT members like you, and your colleagues.
This is a program that trains participants how to manage a project from conception to delivery by going through the five phases of Project Management: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing.
The Project Management Series is eligible for CMUs! The Intro to Project Management is 5 CMUs and receive 50 CMUs for completing the full series!
- Project Management Introduction
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Scheduling Skills
- PM: Scheduling Tools
- Human Resources
- Managing Project Changes
- Controlling – Earned Value Management
You can sign up for Introduction to Project Management individually or complete the full " The Project Management Series". The learning is delivered entirely online and is self-paced. Once you've finished a module, you'll take a short test to confirm you've completed the learning.
How to Register for the The Project Management Series:
- If you do not yet have a CITT account, click here to create an account. If you already have an account, you'll need to be logged in. If you aren't already logged in, please use the "Sign In" fields to the right. If you've forgotten your login information, you can click here to retrieve your username or reset your password here.
- Once you're logged in, click on the registration option you would like to attend. You have the option of choosing the full package of 10 sessions, or just the Introduction to Project Management module.
- Once you have selected the sessions you would like to attend, click on the green Register Myself button
- Click the green Proceed to Checkout button
If you need any help registering, please contact Marysa at firstname.lastname@example.org.