The CITT Toronto Area Council (TAC) is holding an in-person Annual General Meeting and election on Wednesday, September 7th at 5:30pm. The AGM will be followed by a tour of the Goodlot Farm for those interested!
AGM and Voting: 5:30-6:45pm
Goodlot Tour: ~7pm - on
AGM and Voting
Those wishing to run for election must apply by August 31st in order to be validated as a CITT member in good standing.
Please send your application to Grace DiMarca (Grace.DiMarca@kuehne-nagel.com) who will act as the returning officer. (All rulings, decisions for confirmed candidates, decisions for voter eligibility and ballot counting will be made by the returning officer.)
Traditional positions on the Toronto Area Council Executive are:
- Events Coordinator
- Member At Large
Please note that all registered attendees will receive the agenda and candidate bios instructions the day prior to the general meeting, on September 6th, and you will have an opportunity to vote for your 2022/23 Executive Team during the AGM.
The TAC executive will present at the general meeting and will answer your questions at the end of the session.
This meeting is open to all members of the CITT community, including students and affiliates; however, per bylaws, only full members of CITT (CCLPs) will be allowed to vote. We need all attendees to register ahead of time for the session to verify active status.
Please try to join by 6:00 pm; we will be starting the voting session at 6:15pm sharp.
After voting is done we will have a guided tasting tour with (3 x 5 oz. samples) chosen by Goodlot. We will discuss each beer in detail (ingredients, head, aroma, flavour, etc) (Must be 19yrs+ of age) and will be allowed to ask questions to one of the owners of the business.
Cost for the tour and tasting will be $45 per person which will include: tour, tasting flight and appetizers.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! - CITT Toronto Area Council
Pricing Information: AGM portion is free (ends 6:45); $45 per person for event post AGM. There will not be an in-person/late registration option for the Goodlot Tour portion of the evening; make sure you register and pay in advance.
How to Register for this Event:
- To register for this event, you'll need a CITT account. If you do not yet have a CITT account, click here to create an account. If you already have an account, login using the "Sign In" fields.
- If you've forgotten your login information, please select the appropriate links to the right to retrieve your access information.
- Once you're logged in, click on the green Register Myself button
- Click the green Proceed to Checkout button
- Make sure you complete the registration process by hitting the Submit Order button; you will receive an email confirming your registration.
If you need any help registering, please contact Rachel MacKenzie at email@example.com.