The law and case law as it applies to transportation has evolved to become complex; and understanding it is vital to the stability and profitability of your business. This webinar offers transportation and logistics professionals an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the most important legal information affecting their businesses - and will provide a great chance for those with some familiarity with Canadian transportation law to brush up on what they know and open their eyes to what they don't.
Some of the topics covered in this webinar include:
- The correct interpretation of the Bills of Lading Act and the Ontario Mercantile Amendment Act
- Conditions of Carriage - what the conditions mean
- The trust account provisions of the Ontario Highway Traffic Act
- Knowledge of who pays for what costs associated with each Incoterm
How to Register for this Webinar:
- If you do not yet have a CITT account, click here to create an account. If you already have an account, you'll need to be logged in. If you aren't already logged in, please use the "Sign In" fields to the right. If you've forgotten your login information, you can click here to retrieve your username or reset your password here.
- Once you're logged in, click on the green Register Myself button
- Click the green Proceed to Checkout button
If you need any help registering, please contact Marysa at email@example.com.