Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) is a U.S. customs and border protection initiative focused on improving security of their supply chain with regard to terrorism. The United States stringently enforces its borders, and foreign manufacturers are subject to security practices designed to mitigate the risk of loss, theft, and contraband smuggling that could potentially introduce terrorists or their implements into the global supply chain/
There is no cost with US Customs and Border Protection to become a C-TPAT partner, and partner firms enjoy many beenfits, such as getting through customs faster with fewer inspections - and with a better chance of arriving on time. However, as a foreign manufacturer, it requires a significant amount of commitment and ongoing review to earn the benefits.
This is a vital webinar for professionals in procurement and transportation/supply chain whose businesses have a large amount of exports to the USA who want to reduce border delays. Professionals in automotive, food, retail, and pharmaceuticals will all find relevant takeaways.
After this webinar, participants will understand
- Why C-TPAT exists
- The benefits of being a C-TPAT partner
- The committments and reviews needed to become a partner
- The culture change and commitment from senior leadership required to become a successful C-TPAT partner
How to Register for this Webinar:
- If you do not yet have a CITT account, click here to create an account. If you already have an account, you'll need to be logged in. If you aren't already logged in, please use the "Sign In" fields to the right. If you've forgotten your login information, you can click here to retrieve your username or reset your password here.
- Once you're logged in, click on the green Register Myself button
- Click the green Proceed to Checkout button
If you need any help registering, please contact Marysa at email@example.com.