Many of us have learned to avoid, rather than deal with the bullies, know-it-alls, and other difficult people in our life because it is easier than confronting the source of the problem. But, overlooking the problem is the worst thing you can do.
You have more control than you might think.
Nothing can change the fact that some people are simply more difficult to deal with. What you can change is your reaction. Building a rock-solid relationship with your colleagues depends on being able to recognize and respond appropriately to their different behaviours and situations. This webinar workshop is more than just about learning effective communication skills. Learn successful strategies and tips for building a positive, productive relationship by knowing how to effectively respond, cope and manage the impact of their behaviour. End your frustration, act rather than re-act, and be more successful.
After this webinar, you'll be able to
- Manage the most difficult co-worker behaviours such as the know-it-all's, bullies, avoiders, victimizers, and attention seekers.
- Identify and control the impact of difficult people so that you can keep the situation from escalating further
- Utilize various verbal and non-verbal communication techniques and situational strategies that you can use to de-escalate and effectively handle upset people
- Know how to act not react in situations so that you can approach your work and life with more confidence and enjoyment
How to Register for this Webinar:
- If you do not yet have a CITT account, click here to create an account. If you already have an account, you'll need to be logged in. If you aren't already logged in, please use the "Sign In" fields to the right. If you've forgotten your login information, you can click here to retrieve your username or reset your password here.
- Once you're logged in, click on the green Register Myself button
- Click the green Proceed to Checkout button
If you need any help registering, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com.